Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pepsi Next 12 pack, $0.99 each at Walgreens!

First of all, this deal does work!  But, read below...

However, at one Walgreens near me the $3 RR did NOT print out.  I spoke with a Manager that told me Pepsi Next was not part of the $3 RR promotion, only Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mt. Dew etc. would print the $3 RR, but you can't use the Walgreens coupon on those. 

Even at $1.99 per 12 pack I wanted to pick up some extra.  I went to the Walgreens closest to my house and the $3 RR printed, meaning each 12 pack was $0.99!



Pepsi Next 12pk, ringing up $2.99 at Walgreens
Buy three Pepsi Next 12 pk at $2.99 each
Minus three $1.00/1 12-Pack Pepsi Next Walgreens Coupon, (Found in the Walgreens April Coupon Booklet)
Total Due: $5.97,
Receive $3 RR
Makes them $0.99 each!



No comments:

Post a Comment